State Greenhand Leadership Conference:
June 23-27, 2014
Deep Portage Conservation Reserve in Hackensack, Minnesota
The State Greenhand Leadership Conference is an event designed for first year FFA members. It is a five day conference that offers students an opportunity to learn more about the National FFA Organization, discover their potential as a student leader, meet people their age from across the state of Minnesota, and, most importantly, have fun! The conference encourages new members to get involved and explore the many experiences that FFA has to offer!
- Determine effective ways to meet new people
- Describe the use and wear of Official Dress and Casual Official Dress
- Evaluate manners and proper etiquette at a variety of functions
- Define leadership and leadership characteristics
- Set goals for experiencing personal success
- Learn about Supervised Agricultural Experience programs (How to start and the steps to take)
- Identify Career Development Events and how to get involved in them
- Practice team building skills
- Identify further opportunities in FFA through the chapter, region and state!
For the documents and more info go to http://www.mnffa.org/Conferences/StateGreenhandLeadershipConference.aspx